Innovative Readiness Training
To provide mission-essential training for units and personnel of the Wyoming National Guard, while building strong partnerships with our neighbors at the local level, by applying military personnel to assist in worthy community needs.
- Accomplish military readiness training
- Build and strengthen partnerships
- Leverage both military and civilian contributions to multiply value and cost savings
- Combat Support/Combat Service Support (Engineering/Medical/Transportation/Maintenance/Aviation)
- Public schools or parks
- Vertical or horizontal construction
- Medical service to under-served populations
- Medical & engineering support to Native American tribes
- Support to eligible law enforcement agencies
Eligible federal, regional, state, or local Governmental entity (Non-DOD). Any other youth or charitable non-profit organization designated by Secretary of Defense.
Reference: 32 USC 508
10 USC Section 2012
DoD Directive 1100.2
32 USC Section 508